CWSDS is looking for community members to sit on the Advisory Council. Interested applicants need to have experience with persons with an intellectual and developmental disability.
|– To serve in an advisory capacity and make recommendations on matters that impact the persons we serve and family experience at Central West Specialized Developmental Services (CWSDS).
– The Council acts in an advisory capacity to ensure the persons we support and family voice are integrated in the planning, delivery and evaluation of services at Central West Specialized Developmental Services.
– To assist the Board in providing exceptional care to the people of our communities.
– The people we serve will become more involved in the organization’s care, safety and service improvement initiatives.
– The Council will ensure that the perspective of the persons we support and their families are always incorporated into organizational activities.
– The Advisory council members will be ambassadors and champions for Central West Specialized Developmental Services in the community.
Suitable for 18 year(s) and up. The Council will meet a minimum of 5 times in a calendar year – January, March, May, September, and November or at the request of the Co-Chairs. The meetings will be held virtually or in person if required.