This full-day session will provide insight into one of the major approaches to evaluation used today, as well as a deepened understanding and comfort of “how to”. This session is intended for senior staff and board members concerned about or charged with measuring impact in their nonprofit organization or program.
Participants will come away with an increased understanding of:
- The key role of an evaluation plan in selecting research methods and building organizational commitment to evaluation;
- Principal methods of data gathering for evaluation;
- The challenges of introducing and/or building effective ongoing evaluation in an organization;
- Building an evaluation culture as organizational change;
- Specific strategies for shifting the organizational culture to support evaluation.
Facilitator: JODY ORR, of The Chrysalis Group, has an extensive background in designing and carrying out evaluation in the human services sector. With a master’s degree in Sociology and founding principal in an organizational and community development consulting firm, Jody has worked for 17 years in the nonprofit sector. Currently the embedded evaluator with the Centre for Innovation in Peer Support, her consulting work involves research and policy analysis.
Full day session fee: $100 Members; $125 Non-members.
Lunch will be provided.
Contact information: 1-855-395-8807 ext. 2 or email@example.com
Only online payments are accepted upon registration.
3350 South Service Rd
Burlington, ON L7N 3M6
|CDH Members||$ 100.00|