Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to give back to your community while connecting with others who share your passion? Look no further!
At Community Development Halton (CDH), we are seeking dedicated individuals aged 50 and above to join our Senior Connector program, and we want YOU to be a part of this fulfilling journey.
At CDH, we are on a mission to enhance the quality of life in Halton through research, education, and volunteerism. The Senior Connector program focuses on senior volunteers empowering other seniors by providing them with essential information and resources.
What You’ll Do:
As a Senior Connector, your role will be nothing short of inspiring:
- Empower seniors by offering them essential information and support.
- Engage with our community through outreach initiatives.
- Answer questions and provide valuable information on available resources.
- Stay connected with our team through support meetings to ensure our shared goals remain in focus.
- Efficiently manage records and materials, ensuring our operations run smoothly.
If interested, please review the full role description, and apply using the form attached. We look forward to hearing from you!
For inquiries about this role, please contact Jude Salomon at email@example.com
Link to Senior Connector application form: https://forms.office.com/r/Rdd2FnGSGw
Link to Senior Connector posting on database: Senior Connector (Community Development Halton, Acton) (cioc.ca)